The Financial and Administrative Department is a structural unit of the Central Office of the Federal Service for Intellectual Property which major tasks are:
- providing Rospatent and state institutions under its supervision with financial resources, effective use of budget funds and state property;
- organization of works on predicting the economic development of Rospatent and state institutions under its supervision;
- organization of budget accounting and control at Rospatent and state institutions under its supervision, to ensure the rational and economical use of material, human and financial resources;
- administration of the federal budget incomes related to the activities of Rospatent;
- Rospatent staff management;
- ensuring control over execution of instructions in Rospatent;
- providing documentation support of Rospatent’s central office activity;
- providing control over the compliance with the order of public appeals consideration;
- placing orders and conclusion of state contracts, as well as other civil contracts for supplies;
- providing the work of the sensitive secret Division for the state secrets protection in accordance with the Regulations on the Division for the state secrets protection in Rospatent approved by the Director General of Rospatent;
- providing the work of the Division for mobilization and civil defense in accordance with the Regulations on the Division approved by the Director General of Rospatent;
- implementing the work on acquisition, storage, recording and use of archival documents related to the activities of Rospatent.
The structural subdivisions of the Department are:
- Budgetary Planning Division;
- Accounting and Income Administration Division;
- Personnel, Civil Service and Document Control Division;
- Division for Organizational and Special Activities.
The Department is headed by Director appointed and dismissed by the Director General of Rospatent.
Tel.: +7 (499) 240-2238